One Minute Mask against Acne
This is a very simple recipe that can be used about 1 time a week with a small scrub. If you have oily or combined skin with occasional pimples coming that you do not know where they come from!
As one minute mask, you’ll need:
- Green clay (absorbent, healing, for mixed & oily skin)
- 1/2 share of nettle powder (against acne)
- 1/2 share of brahmi powder (reduces redness and pimples)
- 1/2 share of hazelnut oil with 2 drops of tea tree oil (regulates sebum and against the acne)
- Aloe Vera gel (soothing, healing)
- water to make a homogeneous paste.
Leave for about 10 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water and then with cold water to close the pores. After that apply a little of your usual cream and you’ll have soft skin!
Result: a mask that reduces ugly acne pimples and redness that go with