Homemade face masks for acne
To fight against acne, it does not necessarily have to use various acne skin care, acne cure When is available at home itself. Natural acne cures have no side effects, thus counted among the best acne treatments. To find the right face masks for acne prone skin, it is best to analyze your skin type. If you have oily skin, then you need to use masks for balancing your skin. On the other hand, for dry skin, moisturizing masks should be used.
- For sensitive skin, make sure you use masks soothing. We will now see how to make homemade face masks for acne.There are various home face masks for acne, which will be left on the affected area for varying amounts of time.
Mask for Acne Recipe # 1
- It is a calming mask for acne. The ingredients needed are: 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of honey and 5 to 6 drops of lemon juice. If the banana is ripe, then you can leave it in the fridge and let it thaw before using. Mash bananas and add honey to it and mix well. Then add the lemon juice to the mashed banana and apply it on your face. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Pat dry after washing.
Mask for Acne Recipe # 2
- If your skin is prone to acne, then you may want to use this home acne mask. The ingredients of this homemade face masks for acne are the same as those mentioned in the first recipe. The only difference is that you will add oatmeal to the mash, and then add the lemon juice. Apply the mask on the affected skin and allow drying until it turned off. Wash with warm water and dry.
Mask for Acne Recipe # 3
- This is one of the easiest homemade face
- Masks for acne. I say it is easier because it only has two ingredients. You’ll make a paste using baking soda with water. Wash your face clean and dry. Then apply the paste on your face. Place the soaked cotton balls on eyes and relax until the mask dries up. Wash with cold water. Use this mask at least twice a week and see your acne disappear.
Mask for Acne Recipe # 4
- My favorite mask is the face mask of egg white. The first step is to let the egg down to room temperature. On breaking the egg, separate the white from the yolk. Beat the egg white until soft and fluffy. Wash your face before applying the mask. When the mask dries, rinse the mask off with warm water. However, it is important to note that not use this mask if you are allergic to egg.
Mask for Acne Recipe # 5
- It’s as simple home facial masks. Grate an apple and add honey to it. For a medium-sized apple, you will need 3 to 4 tablespoons of honey. Mix the apple and honey well. Then apply the mask on the face and leave on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash with warm water. If you have oily skin, do not moisturize your skin immediately.
Mask for Acne Recipe # 6
- This is a face mask for acne scars with acne. The only ingredient you will use is the honey. Clean your face before applying honey on it. Leave it for about 15-30 minutes and wash with hot or cold water as needed. If the scars are very prominent few drops of lemon juice can also be added to the honey before applying.
These are some of the homemade face masks for acne of the face that you can use. It is best to take steps to control acne. One step is feeding acne. With it make it a point to include some exercise in your daily routine to get rid of acne permanently.