You wake up one morning only to discover this nice bud itchy and embarrassing. So what do you do? Home remedies are a tested and proven formula to get rid of acne irksome. Although there is countless home remedies that can help fight against acne, here are the top 8 with the highest success rate.
- One of the biggest reasons we get acne scars is because we just cannot resist the urge to squeeze or pick! Not only lead to popping pimples scars nasty, ugly, it can also spread acne, which could in turn lead to more scarring!
- Garlic oil Garlic is an excellent remedy for many ailments. Simply crush some garlic, or get some prepared garlic oil and apply to acne. Many European countries use garlic oil for buttons on all other methods.
- Rose water and lemon juice are two effective ingredients that can help you get rid of acne. While rosewater is known to soothe, skin irritation, lemon juice acts as bleach and therefore helps to reduce scarring. Mix equal quantities of rose water and lemon juice. This applies on the face and leave for half an hour. Wash your face after half an hour. Repeat for fifteen to twenty days show excellent results.
- This is perhaps the oldest form of modern skin care. The use of witch hazel was extremely popular in the 1950s and 1960s to fight against teenage acne. Because it is a natural herb, witch hazel is often less severe than chemically astringents. In addition, it has some natural oils in it as well to prevent drying of the skin.
- Yes, you read that right. The same toothpaste you use every day to brush their teeth can be used to treat acne too. Simply apply toothpaste on your pimples before going off to sleep. Leave overnight and let dry low. Wash your face the next morning. Repeat this a few times until your pimples have disappeared completely. This is one of the best natural acne treatments.
- Rose and Rose Water extract of lime and lime extract mixed together make for a punch-two in the battle to treat acne. This mixture is acidic enough, so it should be rinsed off after half an hour, to prevent excessive skin peeling.
- Another good acne treatment via prevention comes with oat oil and almonds or other natural cleaning products. Since acne is caused by the overproduction of oil by the skin cells, it is important that the cleaner used on smooth skin. If the skin is deprived of all its natural oils because of too harsh a cleanser, it will compensate by producing more oil and generally more acne.
- Yet another remedy for centuries. Fenugreek is an herb that makes for a very effective disinfectant and also works as wonderful anti-aging ingredients anti-drying. It is known to kill bacteria and give your skin a healthy glow.